When you visit solarship.pro, information about you is collected, which is used to adapt and improve our content. If you do not want information to be collected, you must delete your cookies and refrain from further use of the website. Below we have elaborated on what information is collected, their purpose and which third parties have access to it.
Green Energy Scandinavia is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Green Energy Scandinavia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20th January 2020.
What we collect
– name and job title
– contact information including email address & telephone number
– demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information
– Internal record keeping
– We may use the information to improve our products and services
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– when you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the field that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes.
– if you have previously agreed that we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure of personal information such as name and email, etc. will only happen if you give your consent. We only use data processors in the EU or in countries that can provide your information with adequate protection.
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think may be of interest if you tell us that you would like this to happen.
If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or send us an email as soon as possible at the above address. We will immediately correct any information that turns out to be incorrect.
Green Energy Scandinavia A/S
Niels Bohrs Vej 2
Phone: +45 93 206 207